Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What a long few days it's been...

Jeff and I had Friday afternoon off so we decided to hit the track. We though we were going to be late only to realize they were doing twilight racing. We stayed through the first five races. Normally we lose every bet, but I got lucky and hit an exacta. We still ended up down for the day, but not as bad as it could be. We even took the time to hit the outlets in Lake George and have dinner as well. It was a great start to the weekend. Note: the Log Jam has the BEST prime rib.

Saturday we had the Rem end of summer picnic. We got extremely lucky and the rain held off all day. I took a bunch of photos but forgot to bring my camera to work to download. I'll post them another day.

We didn't do too much the rest of the weekend. We are trying to get all the house projects finished in time for Cindy and Andy to visit, and for Austin's party Friday. The remaining cabinet for the kitchen is taking shape and SHOULD be hung by Friday.

Yesterday I finally got the chance to use my Kimberely's GC for a facial. I think it was one of the most relaxing hours of my life. It was GREAT! Thanks M&D Smith for buying it!! Now, when can I get another facial....I'll have to work that in my schedule!

Ben starts nursery school tomorrow and Austin starts Friday. Connor doesn't strat until October 2nd.

All for now...

No comments: