Tuesday, February 14, 2006

So my babies are 2! I still can't believe it. Where does the time go? We had a great party for the boys, but unfortunately Ben was sick. Not quite a Happy Birthday for him. Connor, however, loved having the spotlight on himself. Here are some pictures- click to enlarge them. BTW- we had their 2 yr check up. Connor is 30lbs and 35 3/4 inches and Ben is 33lbs and 35 1/2 inches.



Here is the birthday cake...yummy!





Singing to Grandma Sandey (pink), Daddy, Ben (w/Daddy) & Connor (w/Mommy). Austin is of course right up front!










Cousin Oliver playing with the letters on the floor and Austin playing Peek a boo.















Connor loving all the attention!


3 comments:

Karen said...

Jen! They are so cute! I love the cake, that was adorable, who did it?? Sorry Ben wasn't feeling well but I'm sure Connor played it up enough for the both of them! Be sure to let me know how Austins test go. Wish him Luck and give them all a Big Squeeze from us in Tn! Did you get my card? Talk to you soon!

Karen mommy to Caleb and
Cameran(IS baby)

Cindy said...

Jenny,

That is so cute. Too bad I missed the party. I'm sorry to hear that Ben was sick, is he feeling better? Austin looks so cute in that bag, did he climb in there himself? I'll see you at the end of this week. Hopefully I can come by sometime, depending on my work schedule. Luv ya,

♥Cindy

Fayth said...

Jen, wow! Can't believe they're 2 already! They've gotten so big. Can't wait till I can get back to the east coast and see you all. I'm glad you liked the pics I sent. Take care!