Tuesday, May 09, 2006

So, tomorrow is the day...we plan on leaving by 5 am at the latest...that should be fun! I am hoping to get Austin and Connor into the van still asleep, but I'm not holding my breath.

We still haven't gotten insurance approval for Connor's appointment. I did file an appeal to their rejection yesterday though. The appeal is about 15 pages long...2 page letter and 13 pages of supporting documentation. I am hoping they won't want to read it all and just reverse their decision!

Not much else going on...just trying to get organized for the trip. I will post when we get back!

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Good Luck Guys! If you ever need any help with insurance "stuff" Vince is very knowledgeable in that area. That's what his degree is in.