Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Well, Austin is better, and now the twins have croup :( Is this my punishment for having a night away? Well, I guess it was worth it. The Billy Joel concert was fabulous. 2 1/2 hours of non-stop Billy...see the review at http://www.syracuse.com/search/index.ssf?/base/entertainment-0/11433673785040.xml?syrenent

My biggest problem with the whole thing is the new 'lighter' craze. Instead of people holding up lighters for the slow songs, they hold open their cell phone :( I just can't bring myself to do that.

Aside from the show, I think the best part was, we got a night of uninterrupted sleep. Jeff and I woke at 11:30 with a 12pm check out...just barely made it. We joked that we finally had a bed with no kids and I think we still both slept on the outer edges, never touching :)

I think Spring is finally making an appearance, can't wait to inflate the kids' bouncy bounce and see them go. I actually did some yard work yesterday. Why is it the first time you rake in the Spring is such a joyous occasion and then by Fall you are hating every minute of it?

Connor has skipped straight to sentences...he said "Daddy where you go?" and brought Jeff slippers and said "socks on feet" Not bad for a kids who was barely speaking!

Had a few people ask me when Cindy is due. Her due date is April 21st. I will be sure to post an update as soon as baby Jessica arrives :)

All for now...

No comments: