Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Hi everyone...just a quick update and some pictures...

Austin is doing great...only two weeks to go and he is officially graduated from speech and special ed services. I can't believe how far he has come in two years. There were many times that I wasn't sure we'd get here.

Connor is talking up a storm...I actually find myself asking him to be quiet at times :) It's not always words, but we are getting there. Melissa, his speech teacher, is amazing with him. Yesterday we had a slight scare...still not sure what is going on. During his speech session, Melissa noticed a 'shiver' from him. Not sure whjat to make of it, but it sounds a LOT like what Austin did when he had his clonic seizures. We are on high alert and will keep you posted. Connor also starts his Delightful Ducks 'playgroup' today. It should be fun.

Ben is Ben...I feel bad, I never have much to say about him. He's just a cutie and my one kid with NO developmental/health issues.

Here's some new pics. Austin at his nursery school picnic and Barbara, Sharon and Abbie going to the Jr prom.

No comments: