Friday, February 23, 2007

Brains

I just spent the better part of an hour looking at Jeff's brain...yes he has one! And it wasn't his brain, per se, but his MRI scans from last week. The results said they were negative for his age. One thing I have learned is brains are really cool. The second thing I learned is that I don't have a clue how to read an MRI. My dad thinks I should go to school to be a radiologist. I'll try and squeeze that in in my spare time.

So I can't read the MRIs. i am hoping the NYC neuro knows what she is looking at. I am bringing them with me to the appt today. Until then, here are some pictures for you. The one on the left is with gado and the one on the right is without. I am trying to figure out what the white dots are on the edges of the brain. This is as seen from both slices.


No comments: