Wednesday, January 31, 2007

From the Mouths of Babes- Take 2

So I posted Austin's story earlier in the week...now it's Connor's turn.

Note- only the New Yorkers may get this...

We were driving through downtown Albany, headed to the Geneticist. You never know what you are going to see along the way. I was busy scarfing down a McD's snack wrap, when I noticed the Liberty Tax Store on the side of the road. Now if you are familiar with the store, you know that during tax season there is almost always a person dressed as Lady Liberty standing out front trying to promote the business. Well, in the case it was a large man, in a green toga, with a foam crown and torch in one hand. Connor glances at the man and yells...Hi Dinosaur! It's a darn good thing my windows were up, because he did look sort of like a stegosaurus and I wasn't sure he was the type to take kindly to that. Regardless it was too cute and it took all my willpower not to snort snack wrap out of my nose!

I'll post on the genticist tomorrow, once I get a chance to do some research.

No comments: