Thursday, December 07, 2006

Busy

Why is it that the last month of the year, when most of my fellow engineers are on vacation for the last 4 weeks, we are the busiest. Everyone saves their vacation time, but they are also trying to use up the last of their budgets. So us poor saps who are stuck at work get bombarded with requests. I hate it!

On a more positive note, I managed to win 10th row tickets to the Trans Siberian Orchestra performance. I was just telling my neighbor last week that I would love to go. She already has tix since her step-dad is a tour manager for the West Coast TSO tour. Now we can all go together!

Kids are sick again...another round of Amoxy. Of course they love the stuff so they don't mind. I just would like healthy kids for Christmas.

Our friend Sarah is back in the hospital after a visit to the ER and a harrowing ride up the Pike. Stop over to her site and send some positive thoughts their way.

No comments: