Friday, December 29, 2006

Too much to do and too little time

I had a nice post all writeen on Wednesday and then my server crashed. Let me get a quick update on here for all my faithful visitors.

Saturday we had Christmas with the Rems, then we had dinner at Kelli's. Sunday we had Christmas with my dad's family. Monday we had Christmas morning with the in-laws then off to my mom's house. Needless to say it was a hectic few days. The kids got way too many toys, and had to de-tox, but they seem to be doing better now.

I hope you all had great holidays. Here are some pictures from the weekend.


Connor, Carli, Allison, Ben & Austin




Cowboy Connor and Cheerleader Austin...glad I passed something onto my boy!


They had fun playing with Carli and Allison's dress up stuff...all except Ben who wanted NOTHING to do with it! Yet he thought the tea set we got for Ashely was 'cute'. Actually his exact phrasing was 'that's so cute!", but he refused to have tea with her.



Ben with Big Papa and my three boys with their new hats...Jimmie Johnson, Bob the Builder and Thomas the Tank Engine.

My BIL Eric with our very full Christmas tree and reindeer Elmo.

No comments: