Monday, December 04, 2006

Out-Teched- take 2

I just posted the story about Ben and the remote. I decided I 'd quickly download all the photos I took this weekend and had a surprise waiting for me.

Saturday afternoon while the kids were napping, I was helping Jeff with some of his homework. He'd been taking photos of some of his machined parts and the camera had been left out. Shortly thereafter I feel asleep on the couch. I think the camera had been on the table next to me. Well the kids woke up and obviously found the camera. 17 pictures later, I remember waking up and finding the camera next to me on the couch. I assumed I must have somehow turned it on in my sleep. I guess not.

There were lots of finger pictures, but these are a few of the best.

A self portrait...I can't even tell if it's Ben or Connor! :)
And a pic of Austin and last, but not least, the ceiling

No comments: